Sex Notebook

Sex Stories Blog for Men and Women gives a 100% free erotic stories, incest, first time experience, lesbians, gays, maid servants, office romances, teenager sex experience, fiction sex stories and more...


Top Blogs

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Movie Night at School

A young college teacher has to face young, perverted students who are only starting their sexual lives, there’s no way for a young teacher to escape their advancements…

This happened when I worked as English Literature teacher in college. I taught classes for freshmen and sophomores. It was intermediate course and it included watching the classics. For that course there was a specially equipped hall with armchairs placed in the shape of amphitheatre. On the very top there was a pretty old projector. The movies were played during the day and lunch hours for those who couldn’t make it to a movie because of another class.

Also for the detention students who were doing bad in classes I suggested it would be a good way to spend their detention time with some use.

Back then I just graduated from my masters in Social Science and turned 23. My private life, to be honest, sucked! Though a lot of guys from my university found me attractive, there were like four or five of them, they were more into my girlfriends, who were more accessible. I had some experience in sex but it was just this one guy I dated in highschool. Then few relationships that lasted for few weeks the most. Usually it all happened at the parties, where everyone is drunk and guys, really buzzed guys are more capable to want sex, but not good at performing. You know what I’m talking about. So, before that accident I didn’t have anyone for about three months. Females need to get it out, you know. There are plenty of ways. And I wasn’t a teenage girl anymore, I was 23! So I started changing and it even surprised my own self. I started going crazy for short shorts and skirts, tight dresses, blouses and tops with deep cleavage.

The looks I got from men in metro or in the bus didn’t annoy me at all. In fact, they turned me on. And what’s more, the fact that I knew my students were checking me out as well, disturbed me most of all. I would notice guys staring at my cleavage, my legs underneath the table. They would even look down and wouldn’t hide the fact they were checking me out.

I would get embarrassed but it would only turn me on more and more each day. I would even unbutton more buttons on my shirts and wouldn’t wear a bra sometimes. The day that I remembered most of all in my teaching career I was wearing a white shirt that I unbuttoned quiet low. It was May and it got pretty hot in the class. On the button I was wearing a skirt that made my beautiful wide hips outstand for all. I wasn’t wearing nor a bra, nor stockings. That day the movie hall was full. Most of the students were sitting in the front rows. Only two bad guys from detention sat on the same row as me. The movie began and I’ve seen it millions of times. So I simply started day-dreaming about the prince-charming. Though at the same time I was thinking about the student who was answering the question during exam… The moment I bent down on the table he looked at my tits so boldly and it seemed like he saw the whole tit. That thought made my face red, but I knew in the dark hall no one would see it. Just as well as no one would see that my nipples started getting harder from my immodest thoughts. And right that moment I heard someone whispering on my left ear:

“Miss Rouget, can I take a leave? I need to use the bathroom.”

It was one of the detention students and he wanted to pass through me because I was on his way to the door.

“Yes, sure.” – I answered and felt him trying to push his way between me and the chairs. I was so sure there was plenty of space for him to walk through but instead he pushed himself against me. His hips were rubbed against my bum and then he push his hand on my hip.

“Oops, mam. Sorry.” He said that and escaped the movie hall within a few seconds. In like five minutes he came back. And this time he pushed against me a bit harder and put both of his hands on my hips.

“Sorry, I almost fell.” The bold guy was talking absolute lie and I felt him slightly squeezing my hips. While I was thinking what to tell him he has already returned back to his seat. I got the strange feeling. I felt I had to do something about it. That young bold guy needed a serious conversation on how to behave with ladies. But you know, on the other hand some languor overtook my body… my body which was longing for caresses.

“May I?” I heard a whisper. Before I answered I felt his hands on my hips. “Are you uncomfortable?” he whispered even more quietly.

“No, its ok, go ahead.” I whispered I don’t know why. Right that moment he squeezed me against the desk with projector. This teenager’s hands stayed at my hips and I felt something really hard pressing against my bum.

“What are you doing?” I yelled at him.

“I wanted to see how this thing works, the projector… and you said it was okay.” He said that without a slight excuse, he took his hand away and put it on the projector.

“This button right here… what is it for?” and he squeezed himself tighter against my bum. His left elbow touched my chest and I could feel his hard stud even through my skirt and his pants.

“This… this button shows how much film is left to play. Green means there is more film, red means the film is about to finish.

“How much is left now?”

“Like 25 minutes” and I felt him swinging back and force… and his hand touched my tit.

“That means we got enough time?”

I could tell what his ironic phrase meant but I couldn’t resist him any longer. My nipples got hard under the influence of his fingers. My body betrayed my consciousness and liked what he was doing to it.

“Don’t… please don’t” I whispered and felt I couldn’t resist my desires. My student’s hand got underneath my skirt and touched my bear leg while his second hand squeezed my tits and my hard nipples. I tried to think about the fact that it was wrong and we could get caught. I even tried to escape. But what could I do? Nothing! I don’t know why but I even got the stupid funny thought that the only way to stop the guy was to turn on the light. And I decided to stop on the thought that I wanted it to finish soon and no one to find out. And surely I wanted to be pleased. It’s been such a long time since I had it. And there I felt him pulling up my skirt. It was a tight skirt and it took him some effort to pull it all the way up.

But he had no problems with my panties. I helped him out. My shirt was already unbuttoned by that time and my hard nipples almost flashed in the dark.

“Do you like it?” said the guy and stuck his hand between my legs. I closed my eyes and bit my lip to keep myself from moaning. God, it was wet!

“Ms Rouget, you are so wet, like you’re some horny girl!” and he stuck his finger inside my vagina.

“Mmmm…” that was the only thing I could pronounce. I started massaging my tits.

“Ms Rouget, do you want me to drive my dick inside you?”

I turned red because I realized that I wanted it. I understood that his finger inside me wasn’t enough for my pussy and that I wanted to be fucked just like that almost in front of the whole class. After all I wanted to reach an orgasm!

“I didn’t hear your answer?” – and the guy said it into my ear like a cruel sneer. His hands were all over my tits and his dick head was pressing against my pussy lips.

“So?” – he asked me again.

“Yes…” - I whispered.

“Yes. “Yes” what? Finish your phrase. I want to hear you say the whole thing.” He was torturing me.

I wanted it so bad. I didn’t care for the words. I wanted to feel dick inside me. I wanted to reach on orgasm. And everything I have done by that time was already so much that saying some words was nothing. And I said:

“Yes, I want to be fucked. I want you to fuck me. I want your dick inside me.” – He quietly laughed and shoved in his penis really fast. His wasn’t so big, but I didn’t need anything bigger back than. I needed hi to keep on moving inside me. He tried as hard as he could. He fucked me harder and harder and he squeezed my nipples. I even started making upward moves and making moans. All I needed was a few moments to get to the pleasures. And the moment came really fast. I curved like a cat and came. That lustful teenage guy was fucking me from behind. He was digging my pussy with his dick and his hands grabbed and slapped my ass. Juices were flowing down from my vagina. And finally the hot shot of sperm shot inside me, and my body started shaking in orgasm.

I was exhausted and lied down on the desk with my shirt unbuttoned, my skirt up high showing my ass and my legs wide apart… Shameless! The huffed and puffed up guy left his post and I heard another voice.

“So what, bitch? Are you ready to take one more?” and another dick shoved inside me. That one was bigger and I felt it right away. It belonged to the friend of the first rapist. In the overwhelming passion I totally forgot that there was the third student sitting at the same row…

The second guy was so hard and horny from the show so he fucked me without any foreplay or anything like that. He was saying:
“I see one dick is not enough for you?”

My wet pussy had no problems taking him inside and, to be honest, I actually felt pleasure from the thought I could serve few men at a time. I started getting to my second orgasm.

“Now, Ms Rouget, suck it!” – the student said it so fast and pulled me down on the floor. Before I realized anything I was already standing on my knee. He grabbed my head and pushed his dick inside my mouth. He was pushing my head up and down with one hand and with his second he was touching my tits.

“Shit! Her tits are so fucking juicy, man! And she sucks like a pro.” He was talking like it was hard for him to breath. He was telling this to the third guy who was starring at us. The third guy said:

“Yeah, I can tell she sucked at least a hundred of cocks.”

He pulled down his jeans and I had to suck one cock while jerking another. The guy with the big fat dick came first. The sperm shot in my throat and I almost chocked, but I swallowed it. He kept on moving it inside my mouth until I sucked it all till the very last drop. Sure, I have nothing against blow jobs. It even turns me on… but back than I needed the third wave of concupiscence because they have turned me on so bad. One hand slowly went down on my body and reached my clit. I started caressing myself.
Unfortunately the third guy noticed that. The student whom I was jerking said:

“Look at her! She’s been fucked twice and she still wants more. What a slot! Give me your tits, Ms Rouget.” And he started moving his dick on my lips and then on my tits. My tits are very sensitive and when they are being touched, especially if it’s a dick, I get turned on and out of my mind. The guy got his wet dick between my tits and started moving it. The dick head was right at my face. I couldn’t take it too long and had my third orgasm. He cum as well: salty drops of his sperm covered my face and my tits. I licked off that some on my lips.

“What does the red button mean?” said one of the guys and that made me wake up right away. I came back to my senses and pushed him away. I had only a minute to clean up the mess and put on my clothes while the titles were still playing.

I put on my clothes and stuck my wet panties in my purse. I wiped off my face and turned on the light. Students slowly left the hall. I hoped no one saw anything and no one heard those moans. But I caught one look at me, And only in the toilet when I looked at myself in the mirror I saw that I didn’t button up all the buttons and that my pink nipple was sticking out.

Those hooligans and I had a few more adventures but not as exciting as that first time in the movie hall. In half a year I got married and left that town.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home