Sex Notebook

Sex Stories Blog for Men and Women gives a 100% free erotic stories, incest, first time experience, lesbians, gays, maid servants, office romances, teenager sex experience, fiction sex stories and more...


Top Blogs

Monday, March 17, 2008

Roadside fuck

I like to tease older men. I am a 23 year old woman who is in teriffic shape. I have a small build and I have a small but perky chest. I am a 38B. Not real big at all. Men seem to find me very attractive for some reason.


I work at a factory and never have problems finding a date. My line boss was being kinda flirty with me one day. Of course I flirted back and our flirting lead to him asking me out. I accepted.


He told me to dress up because we were going to a fancy place out of town. I knew we couldn't be seen together because of the job so this sounded like fun to go somewhere different.


He picked me up at 5 like he promised. He looked and smelled sexy. He is pretty hot for a 48 year old man. I wore a slinky dress that was low cut in the back and made of light material that flowed and fluttered as I walked. He handed me a red rose. "You look stunning Tonya." he said looking me over and smiling. "Thank you Ron, you look very nice yourself." I said smelling the rose.


We had a wonderful evening and he was a perfect gentleman. I didn't want him to be. I began teasing him as we danced by pressing my hips against his. I know he was hard but he remained a gentleman. He was trying to catch a glimpse of my tits a few times, blushing when he knew I caught him. I didn't mind that's why I wore a dress that I could go braless in. My tits are small but big enough to be noticed when I am braless.


On the way home I began to stroke his thigh. He smiled and said "What are you doing?" I kept rubbing his leg and then I slowly began to rub his cock. I unzipped his pants and freed his long thin member. I slowly began to give him head as he slowed the car down. He began to rub my naked back and I turned and guided his hand to my tit. "Ohhh Tonya, what are you doing?"


Next thing I knew I was on his cock screaming in pure bliss. His cock was long and thin and totally nailing my g-spot. I rode him reverse cowgirl with my hands on the dash as he played with my nipples. I had his lap soaked and I leaned back on him and he rubbed my clit while I finished him off. I couldn't believe what just happened! We continued our secret dates for about 5 weeks and then he got transfered to another state. I never heard from him again.


I had the best 5 weeks of sex ever and I hope he comes back to the factory for a visit real soon!


Author: Tonya

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home