Sex Notebook

Sex Stories Blog for Men and Women gives a 100% free erotic stories, incest, first time experience, lesbians, gays, maid servants, office romances, teenager sex experience, fiction sex stories and more...


Top Blogs

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Heavy Metal Fantasy

It was a dreary, rainy day. I hurried my ass out to my car. I would be late for work again, if I didn't hurry. I started down the main highway that I always take and turned up the radio. I began singing out loud to the radio. Suddenly, without warning a limo pulled into my path from a side street. I hit the brakes and swerved. I couldn't keep from hitting the large white car. It all happened so fast. I shook nervously. My heart felt as if it would jump from my chest. I was very angry that someone would drive so idiotically. I took this kind of driving as a direct threat against my life.

I angrily stepped out of the car and walked nervously towards the limo. A man in a suit emerged from the drivers seat. "You asshole!" I taunted him. "Are you trying to kill me?" I shouted at the man. "I’m really sorry," he apologized. "I was in a hurry and I just didn't see you," he explained. A good looking man with long blonde hair and striking eyes emerged from the back seat. He asked the driver what had happened. The driver explained to him that it was his fault. "I can handle this James," the driver told the longhaired man. But James walked past his driver as if he didn't hear him.

Then James walked towards me. "Are you ok?" he asked. "Yes," I replied just a little shaken. He asked me to get into the back of his car and relax for a minute while we exchanged insurance numbers. I was happy to my knees were still shaky and I needed to sit down. "Do you know who I am?" James asked inquisitively. I thought he looked familiar, but I wasn't sure from where.

He told me he was the lead singer for a Metal Band. "Look I don't want to turn this into my insurance, I don't need that kind of publicity right now,” he said. He pulled a large roll of money from his wallet. "Maybe we could come to some kind of an agreement," he smiled waving around his fist full of cash. I was still angry and just wanted to get to work. “No I don't feel like bargaining, just give me your number and I'll be on my way,” I insisted.

James seemed intrigued that I didn't know who he was. "Take the day off, I'll pay you for it and buy you a new car," he pleaded. I was so late already it didn't matter anymore. I agreed, even though I never thought he would buy me a new car. "Well then since you’re off today, are there any nice restaurants around here we could get a bite to eat and maybe have a drink?" James asked. I decided to make the best of things and try to be cool it. I took him to a nice out of the way place where I wouldn't run into anyone I knew.

I couldn't help to notice how perfect he was as I sipped on my third glass of wine. The more I drank the more perfect he became. He had beautiful, flowing, curly, locks of hair. He was very lean, and muscular. He banged his glass against mine. "To fender benders," he chuckled. I was really beginning to enjoy myself and had almost forgotten that awful scare that brought the two of us together. We had a great conversation our personalities seemed to click. After a while we left the restaurant. We stopped at hotel down the road. He needed a place to stay and I needed to get home.

He took my hand and looked into my eyes as we sat in the backseat of the limo. "Stay with me, " he asked politely. "Sorry I'm not a groupie," I replied. "I know I don't want a groupie I want you." I leaned over and kissed him gently on the lips. I ran my fingers through his gorgeous hair. He intoxicated me. I decided to stay. When we got to the room there was already a bottle of wine chilling. We drank glass after glass and I was getting a little tipsy.

The next thing I remember I was standing in the middle of the room and he was in front of me. He slid his strong arms around my slender waist. He kissed me passionately on the lips. His chest felt so wonderful against mine. I rubbed my breasts back and forth against his chest. I slipped my hand up under his shirt and buried my fingers in his chest hair. He had an alluring aroma. He slipped his hand up under my shirt and caressed my nipples. I began fumbling with the buttons on my blouse. I slowly took off my shirt and dropped it to the floor. James reached behind me and unfastened my bra. Then with one quick I pulled his shirt up over his head. At last I could feel his naked chest against mine. His sexy demeanor overwhelmed me. He put his hands on my ass and lifted me. I wrapped my legs snugly around his waist. He carried me over to the wall and pushed my back up against it. He held me humping me through my dress pants. His hard boner felt good against my crotch. Then he began slowly grinding his hips massaging my inner thighs with his bulging crotch. His hard flat, stomach moved in and out with each tremendous hump of his hips. I panted anxiously as an irrepressible excitement took over my body. I began thrusting my pelvis to meet each grind of his bulging crotch against mine.

He carried me over to the bed and carefully laid me down. He pulled off his pants, and I took off mine. He lay on top of me and positioned himself between my thighs. Then I reached down between our heaving bodies and took his hard cock in my hand. I slowly began guiding the head of his penis into my vagina. I gasped as he penetrated me with his massive organ. He started slowly with small thrusts working his way into my tight pussy. I was so hot and wet I wanted him very badly. I wouldn't have traded that moment in time for anything. James filled me so completely as he forced his cock in and out of my pussy. We fucked for several minutes in and out in and out he glided. Suddenly, he thrust himself deep inside of me. I gasped with delight. His balls slapped my ass as he buried his cock deep inside of me. I moved my hips up and down to meet his. He thrust his cock into me faster and faster. I thought about how good it would feel when he came inside of me. Then a wave of heat rushed through my body. My cunt throbbed with pleasure as spasms of orgasm rushed through my body. Then I felt his hot cum pump into my wet pussy. I giggled with excitement as he groaned. After all how many lucky women do get to fuck the lead singer from MetallXXX.


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home