Sex Notebook

Sex Stories Blog for Men and Women gives a 100% free erotic stories, incest, first time experience, lesbians, gays, maid servants, office romances, teenager sex experience, fiction sex stories and more...


Top Blogs

Friday, April 4, 2008

The evening I will never forget

A pretty babe stays alone in the office and feels she certainly needs someone to make her a company, she doesn’t have to wait long and soon her lover arrives…

It was the 3rd of December. I was along in the office. I worked in the guard mode. That day seemed an eternity. But here the evening came and here the cherished door ring was heard. I knew it was he. We’ve been working together for 4 years. He was younger than me for 11 years. And we both were married. We’ve been friends. He brought me to the work from time to time. We went for local business trips together. And it seemed to me we became good friends, I mean real friends.

He was reliable. He did his best to help others. But the last month everything went wrong and we became much closer to each other. I already couldn’t imagine a morning without him, without our morning coffee, without our chattering. When there was no one in the office I could touch him, hide on his breast, kiss him, slip my hand under his jeans and touch his sweet member. Then we talked in chat during the day, and at the end of the work day I received the message from him “Let’s go home”.

The door ring was insistent. I decided not to open the door. It rang again and again. Here I received the message – “Open!” I forced myself not to open and wrote him back – “No, get off!” but he answered “Please!!! Open the door!!!” Here I surrendered and opened the door. He was standing on the threshold holding a soft toy – it was a mouse with the heart in its legs where it’s written – “I Love You!”

- “Can I call you “My Mouse”? My sweet mouse?” – He said.

I thought my heart would break to pieces with happiness. He hugged me so tenderly and churlishly. We were kissing right in the corridor. The desire to possess each other was so huge that we started undressing right there. I turned off the light and only the lights of the Christmas tree lit the room.

I don’t remember how I appeared to lay on the table. I only can recall the contrast of the cold table under my back and his hot tongue licking my pussy… clit… That was so awesome and the wave of pleasure was growing so rapidly… I’m moaning… I reached my pussy with my finger and thrust it inside.

- “What am I supposed to do in this case?” – He said and roughly impaled me on his dick.

I couldn’t stand it any longer. And sweet orgasm ran all over my body. His movements were so strong and his dick was so hard-on that I wanted to taste it right now. I jumped off the table, knelt and took his member in my mouth. I sucked it slowly, smoothly. I hugged his dick with my fingers. He started groaning.

I took his member out of my mouth and set licking his balls. Then I tried to take one of them into my mouth, then the other. Then my tongue ran along his dick. I took his dickhead inside and here he thrust his member as deeply as he could. He moved it in and out so furiously that I could hardly hold my head straight. Here he took his dick out and put me on the table again. He was fondling my belly, breasts and pussy… His slight bristle touched my thighs awesomely. I felt I was near to come. He covered my body with kisses… I was in the seventh heaven…

- “Bite my nipple” – I asked him.

- “I can’t!” - He shakes his head.

I tried to get up, but he roughly pushed me back to the table again.

- “You are mine now!!! And I’m gonna torture you!!!”

Sweet young guy…!!! I hadn’t ever had such sweet tortures in my life!!! I wanted something new! And an idea flashed in my mind. I jumped off the table turning my butt to him.

- “I can’t promise you anything! I want here!” – I pointed to the asshole.

His dick made the first attempt but failed. I licked my finger and covered the hole with my saliva. His next thrust was like a shot. He set moving his dick. I felt the new Tsunami wave of excitement. I couldn’t hold the moans any longer. His hands were squeezing my breasts from the rear nipping my nipples from time to time.

My fingers reached my pussy. It was wet. I put one finger inside my vagina. That was so great. My thumb was rubbing my pubis. It’s so tender, without a single hair on it. Then he bent toward my ear and whispered:

- “Where to cum?”

- “On me…” - I replied.

I turned to him and set on the edge of the table. He took my legs into his hands and furiously rushed his dick in my wet vagina.

Our lips find each other. Our tongues were playing. And it excited me even more. I bit his chin. He started with unexpectedness. The next moment he took his dick out of me and the stream of sperm covered my belly…

The Christmas tree was still shining with many-colored lights… slow calm music was playing… we were seating naked on the armchair… I was behind him holding him with my legs around from the rear… he was relaxing… I was pressing my bared breasts to his back… I was with the man I loved! Wasn’t that great! And that moment I felt myself the happiest woman in the whole world…

That moment I didn’t know yet it was the end of our relationship… We didn’t say a word to each other after that date. Just as if nothing had happened. Pure business! Nothing personal!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home