Sex Notebook

Sex Stories Blog for Men and Women gives a 100% free erotic stories, incest, first time experience, lesbians, gays, maid servants, office romances, teenager sex experience, fiction sex stories and more...


Top Blogs

Sunday, February 24, 2008

My first Gay sex

The first time I had sex was with my friend Travis Daniels. He had come over to my house for the afternoon and my mom had gone to get pizza for us to eat for supper. We were playing video games when Travis asked if he had ever been with someone. I said no and he said, "Well neither have I, but my friend at my school says he has been with a boy before". He asked me if I wanted to have sex with him and I was a little unwillng at first, but then he pulled out his giant 6in. cock and my cock started getting hard.

He pushed me down on the bed and unbuttoned my pants and pulled them off. Then he started sucking my cock like it was candy. He then pulled my shirt off and I was completely in love with this boy as he laid there sucking on my cock. When he was finished sucking on mine, I started sucking on his. It tasted so sweet. Then out came the cum which tasted like a sweet vanilla milkshake.

Then when I was done, he rolled me over and started giving me anal. It hurt at first, but after a few minutes all I could do was feel joy. Then I made him roll over and I gave him anal. After a minute or two I HAD MY FIRST ORGASM!! It felt so good to be with someone. Then we went under the covers and started making out and getting really clost together, we were having the best time of our life until we heard my mom drive up into the drive way. We jumped out of bed very quickly and got our clothes on. We picked up a blanket and put it on the bed trying to cover up where our cum had dripped. THen we ran into the kitchen to eat some pizza.

Then a few days later he called to ask me if I wanted to come to his house next weekend. I said yes. And every weekend after that we got together to have gay sex. But now he has moved and we don't talk that much any more. The last time we had sex was in June of 2004. I miss him a lot. And the last time we talked, he said he misses me a lot to. But next year he said that he might be moving back. All I can do is hope.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home