Sex Notebook

Sex Stories Blog for Men and Women gives a 100% free erotic stories, incest, first time experience, lesbians, gays, maid servants, office romances, teenager sex experience, fiction sex stories and more...


Top Blogs

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Hide and Seek

“Jim, don’t you think it would be a nice idea to invite Alice to come with you on your field trip?”

“I guess, Mom,” Jim replied, “Do you think she would be interested?”

“I’m pretty sure of it. She has been feeling lonely since Susan has been on vacation.”

Actually, Jim had been thinking about inviting his younger sister to accompany him and his three friends for a trip to a nearby state park. Having turned sixteen years old he had recently received his driver’s license. In order to celebrate, he and three boys he had been friends with since elementary school had decided to go to the park and explore.

Because Alice had recently become fifteen years old, Jim knew that she would begin to go on dates soon. He felt protective toward his younger sister, and wanted her to date his friends, rather than boys he did not know and had no reason to trust. Jim also knew that his friends thought Alice was beautiful and wanted to ask her out. The field trip would be a wonderful way to introduce everyone and break the ice.

Jim’s mother knew that Alice was attracted to his friends. Indeed, it had been Alice who asked her mother to suggest to Jim that she be included in the field trip.

And so it was decided. As Jim expected, his friends were delighted to have Alice come with them to the state park. As Jim’s mother knew, Alice was delighted to be invited.

What was more, Alice took it upon herself to cook a picnic lunch for the boys. It would consist of ham sandwiches, homemade lemonade, salad, and musk melons.

Alice had cooked dinner for the family before, and was rather good at it, but this was by far her most ambitious project. The hardest part was the baked ham. She started with a five pound fully-cooked ham. She preheated the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit, added cloves into the ham, and baked the ham uncovered for one and a half hours. During the first hour the ham was cooking Alice mixed a quarter cup of brown sugar, a quarter cup of maple syrup, and a tablespoon of mustard. During the last half hour the ham was cooking, Alice spooned this mixture over the ham.

Alice let the ham stand for about fifteen minutes. Then she sliced it for sandwiches. These she made from whole wheat bread, mustard, and a slice of lettuce, before carefully placing each sandwich in a sandwich bag.

An easier task was to make lemonade from scratch. Alice began with eight lemons. These she squeezed with a squeezer she found in the attic that had been owned by her grandmother. In two plastic, two gallon containers she mixed the lemon juice, a cup of sugar, and eight cups of cold water. After screwing the lid on the plastic containers, Alice put them into the refrigerator.

The salad consisted of lettuce, raw spinach, tomatoes, cucumbers, and Italian dressing. The musk melons were not sliced to keep them fresh.

All of this was carefully packed in two picnic baskets with paper plates, plastic cups, bowls, and eating utensils, and paper napkins and place mats, along with a knife for the musk melons. Because Alice’s mother thought it was important for the picnic to go well, she took a day off from work in case Alice needed any help, but Alice did everything well. From time to time Jim came by the kitchen to see how everything was going. He was proud of his beautiful, younger sister, and wanted her to marry one of his friends.

The next day Jim, drove Alice and his friend John to the state park, where they were meet by Todd, and Bill. Todd was the unofficial leader of the group. This was because he was a year older than the other boys, because he was one of the best fighters in the school - and thus an able ally against bullies - and because his plans for the group usually had agreeable results.

After parking their cars, the five teenagers carrying the two picnic baskets, walked through a trail to a clearing where there were several picnic tables and a rest room. When the baskets were placed on the tables, Alice opened one, and took out a police whistle. “I have an idea,” she said. “Before we eat, let’s play hide and seek. I will hide and you boys can look for me. When one finds me, we will come back here. I will blow the whistle, meaning that the game is over, and the rest can come back to eat the picnic I have prepared.”

“I like that idea,” Todd said. “Will the boy who finds you win something special?”

“Well…” Alice began playfully, “I’ve never been kissed before. He can give me my first kiss. But he can only kiss me once.”

“We are your brother’s friends,” Todd began. “The four of us have been together since the third grade. If you really trust us, you will take your clothes off before you run and hide.”

“Todd, that’s an outrageous idea!” Jim complained.

“I’m not talking to you, Jim, I’m talking to Alice.”

Alice thought about it for awhile, and was surprised that the idea did not seem outrageous to her, but kind of exciting. Except for her brother, the other boys obviously thought it was an excellent suggestion. “Jim, please don’t get angry at me, but I kind of like the idea. However, if I’m going to do this, you boys will have to promise a few things. First, you must never tell anyone about this.”

“I promise,” Todd said.

“I promise,” John said.

“I promise,” Bill added

“I’m sure not going to tell anyone,” Jim said. “Everyone at school will laugh at me for allowing this to happen.”

“Second, you have to promise not to try to have sex with me.” The boys quickly promised. “Now, I want you boys to form a circle, hold hands, close your eyes, and count out loud to one hundred. That will give me time to take my closes off and hide.”

When the boys began to count, Alice hesitated for a few seconds, and then untied and removed her running shoes and socks. She took off her loose dress, revealing her slender, teenage girl’s body. She hesitated again, until the count reached twenty. Then she removed her bra and panties, and ran down the path, deeper into the woods.

She continued to run until she was out of breath. Then she looked back to see if anyone was following. By now several sharp stones had hurt her bare feet. She wished she had asked to be able to keep her running shoes on. Being completely naked, deep in the woods began to feel less exciting, more frightening, and simply foolish. Why had she agreed to this idea? Her brother was right. This was outrageous.

What if she met a strange man in the woods? What if she met two men? What if she was discovered by a Boy Scout troop on a hike? Alice had never been kissed before. She certainly did not want her first sexual experience to be forcible rape. And what was she to tell a judge and jury? That she had been innocently running through the woods completely naked, and that a group of men had not taken “No” for an answer?

Never before in Alice’s life had what seemed to be a good idea suddenly become a very bad one so quickly. This stupid game had to come to an end as soon as possible. She simply had to get her clothes back on, and hope the boys kept their promise not to tell anyone about this.

Alice had to be found, but by who? Certainly, not Todd. She was furious at him. Actually, the answer was obvious. She had to be found by her brother. If one of the boys was to discover her naked she wanted him to be her brother, rather than a boy she did not know very well.

Alice imagined Jim was disgusted with her for shaming him before his friends. She would have to face that. Besides, she considered with a sly smile, she knew Jim liked to see her naked. This was because she enjoyed teasing him when they were alone in the house together by walking naked from the shower to her bed room. From these enjoyable experiences, she also knew that Jim would not push things to a dangerous level. She thought that would be true for his friends, but she did not really know.

Now that Alice had planned the solution to her problem, the problem still remained. How could she engineer her discovery by Jim? As she continued to walk down the forest path, she saw the answer to her question. There was a clearing up ahead with some very tall grass growing. By lying at the bottom of the grass she could see who was walking down the path without being seen easily.

Alice entered the grassy area from behind, so that someone on the path could not see that the grass had been parted. Then she lay on the ground and waited. The first boy to walk by was Todd. Oh that miserable wretch! She used to think he was cute, but she could not stand him now. Then Bill walked by. Finally, she saw Jim!

“Jim,” Alice called quietly.

“Alice?”

“I’m in the grass. Let’s go back so I can put my clothes on.” Jim walked into the grass, and soon discovered his naked sister lying on the ground. He did not let her get up, however, but began to wrestle playfully with her. “Where is John?” Alice asked.

“He took another path.”

“Are you angry at me?”

“Not any more. I’m just glad that I’m the one who found you.”

“Me too, boy am I glad.” Jim pinned his sister’s hands behind her head, and kissed her twice on the lips. She giggled. “You’re only supposed to kiss me once,” she protested, although she was obviously pleased.

“You’re my sister, I can kiss you as many times as I want,” Jim replied before kissing her again on the lips. Then he kissed her on each of her nipples.

“Jim, that’s really too much.”

“I’m sorry.”

“No, you’re not.”

“That’s right, I’m not,” Jim said, before kissing his sister’s nipples again. Then he let Alice get up, and looked at her naked body from head to feet. “Goodness, Alice, just look at you. You have dust and dirt all over you. If my friends see you like this they will think I broke the promise and had sex with my own sister.”

Jim pulled a handkerchief from a pocket. “Turn around,” he said. He began to dust off his sister’s neck, shoulders, back, and waist with the handkerchief. When he got to her buttocks he stroked them with his fingers, giving particular attention to the part between her thighs. Alice held her hands in front of her, and tried not to giggle, because it was so exciting.

“Turn around,” Jim said, and began to dust off his sister’s shoulders. When he got to her breasts, he stoked them clean with his finger tips, noticing that her nipples were hard and erect. Then he stroked her slender belly and rounded hips with his handkerchief, before coming to her vulva with the small tuft of pubic hair. Kneeling down, he pulled a small twig out from her pubic hairs, and entered his middle index finger into her slit.

When Jim could not get into his sister’s vagina, he said, “I guess I really did give you your first kiss. You’re still a virgin. I’m glad about that. My friends want to date you. They deserve the best.”

“I want to date your friends, too, but it will be awhile before I feel like going out with Todd.”

When Jim stood up again, he could tell that his naked sister wanted to be kissed again. He held her gently, and kissed her for a long time on the lips. “All the times I saw you leave the shower I wanted to hold you like this.”

“I wanted you to.”

“You are a beautiful sister. I am proud of you. I love you very much.”

“I feel the same way about you.”

“Right now I feel so excited that I’m uncomfortable,” Jim said. “I’m going to masturbate, and I want you to watch.

“O.K.”

When Jim took his erect penis out of his pants, Alice said, “That’s amazing,” with a tone of wonder. She had not seen her brother’s or her father’s penis since she was about nine years old, so this was a strange experience for her. “May I touch it?”

“Of course.”

Alice touched her brother’s penis gently. “Is it always this hard?”

“No, of course not,” silly, “Only when I am excited, like when I see you walk naked to your bed room. Now, get out of the way. I don’t want any of this to squirt on you.” Jim rubbed his penis for about five minutes and ejaculated into the ground.

“That’s wonderful,” Alice said. I want to do that for you sometime.”

“I want you to. I also want to watch you masturbate so I can see how you do it without breaking your maidenhead. Then I want to do it for you. Right now we need to get back to the picnic area before my friends see you.”

“That’s for sure,” Alice said, as Jim wiped the tip of his penis with his handkerchief, and put it back in his pocket.

The two siblings walked back through the path, holding hands. The woods no longer felt threatening to Alice, so she could enjoy the sounds of birds and insects and the smells of vegetation. Even though Alice was completely naked, she felt safe and protected walking with her brother.

However, when they returned to the picnic area they found Jim’s friends waiting for them. “That’s not fair!” Alice protested, letting go of her brother’s hand. “You cheated.”

“You cheated,” Todd said, “You arranged for Jim to find you.”

“We’ve never seen a naked girl before,” John explained, as though that justified everything. “We didn’t want to miss our opportunity. Jim gets to see you every time you leave the shower.”

“That’s not true, and you know it!”

“Yes it is true,” Bill teased. “You’re blushing.”

“I am blushing because I am standing here stark raving naked, and you creeps are staring at me.”

“Because you are naked,” Todd said, “What do you expect us to do? Look somewhere else?”

“Well, to start with, you could let me put my clothes back on.”

Todd picked up Alice’s clothes, and said, “You can have them back as soon as you turn around. We want to see what you look like from behind.”

“Jim, get my clothes!”

Jim started angrily at Todd, who retreated, and surrendered them. “Here,” Todd said, “I’m certainly not going to fight a friend who is trying to put clothes on his naked sister.”

As the boys looked intensely, Alice brusquely put her clothes back on. “Jim,” she said, “I think your friends are terrible, every one of them.”

“We certainly don’t feel that way about you,” Todd said. “We think you are beautiful and wonderful.”

“Flattery will get you nowhere,” Alice responded, “until I calm down.”

When she restored herself to a respectable condition, Alice opened one of the picnic baskets. John took a sandwich, and began unwrapping it. “Oh good, ham sandwiches.” He said.

Alice angrily pulled it from him. “Not yet, stupid! I’m going to set the table first. I spent a long time getting all of this ready yesterday, and we’re going to do everything right.”

After Alice carefully placed the place mats, plates, cups, eating utensils, and picnic food, the boys sat down and began to eat. “Alice everything is well done and delicious.” Todd said. “In addition to being an excellent cook, you are beautiful. You will make a fine wife for a fortunate man some day.”

“My sister is also a virgin,” Jim said. “I want her to remain one.”

“So do we,” Todd said. “If one of us seduced her, the others would be so jealous that it would destroy the friendship that has kept our group together. We’re sure not going to let someone else get into her.” He looked at Alice. “Alice, you have every right to be angry at me. I want to apologize. It was a dangerous idea of mine for you to be alone in the woods with no clothes on. As soon as we started looking for you I realized that, and wanted to find you so I could keep you safe. Anything could have happened to you out there. If a man had raped you he would have lived long enough to wish that he had not, but that would have been too late for all of us. I never would have forgiven myself.”

“I accept your apology,” Alice said. “Actually, it was kind of fun to be ogled by my brother’s cute friends like that.”

“I’m not sorry we got to see you naked,” Todd said, “That was delightful. All of us want to date you. If anyone harasses or abuses you, tell us about it, and we will take care of it. You will be protected, respected, and loved. Whenever you want to go to a social event or see a movie one of us will take you.”

“My parents and Jim want me to date you, because they trust you. I still might take my clothes off for you guys, but you have to promise a few things.”

“We promise,” the boys said in unison.

“First, you have to promise not to tell.”

“Agreed.”

“Then, it has to be the case that no one else can see.”

“Of course.”

“Finally, I won’t get naked with any of you boys when I’m alone with one of you. You have to be all together.”

“Does that mean that Jim can’t see you leave the shower anymore?” John asked.

“Oh, shut up,” Alice laughed. “Jim did you tell them?”

“No, they guessed.”

“Well, I’ll continue to make an exception for you because you are my brother, but the other boys have to be together.”

“Let’s all toast our agreements with the delicious lemonade Alice made,” John suggested. “We have been four friends for years. Now there will be five of us.”

Bill, who was a movie buff, quoted Rick in, “Casablanca” by saying, “I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."

THE END

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home