Sex Notebook

Sex Stories Blog for Men and Women gives a 100% free erotic stories, incest, first time experience, lesbians, gays, maid servants, office romances, teenager sex experience, fiction sex stories and more...


Top Blogs

Thursday, February 28, 2008

My First Gay Sex Experience

Hi this is a true story and it really happened the way i'm telling it. I used to deliver newspapers. I had a new person that i had been delivering to for about a month he was an older guy probably around 45 or so. I went to deliver his paper one day and he was home i asked him if i could use his bathroom as i has to piss real bad.

He lived in an apartment building he told me the bathroom was the next door down the hall from his apartment he told me when i went in to make sure i locked the door because he had to share the bathroom with everyone on that floor. I walked in the bathroom and locked the door behind me i noticed another door to my right as i walked to the toilet and didn't think anything of it,i thought it was a closet for towels and stuff.

I walked over to the toilet and took out my little cock and right after i did the door i thought was a closet opened and he walked in the bathroom it turned out to be a door that connected to the bathroom from his apartment. He walked in and set down on the side of the bathtub and said don't be afraid i'm not going to hurt you he looked at me and said can i hold your cock while you pee? Being so young and nieve i said yes and he took ahold of it and i started peeing.

After i finished he told me to go out the same door i came in and asked me if i wanted a bottle of pop as it was a hot day outside and told me to stop by his apartment,i stopped by and he closed the door and locked it, he gave me a bottle of pop and we were sitting there drinking them and he told me to take my paper bag off and lay it on the floor as it must be heavy i did and he came over to me and said did you like it when i touched your little cock in there and i didn't say anything.

He put his hand on my crotch and started rubbing me there and told me to relax he wanted to make me feel good,he then got on his knees in front of me and undid my pants and pulled them down around my ankles and started stroking my cock and it started to get hard and he said i want to put you in my mouth and make you feel good, he put my cock in his mouth and started sucking it and it felt good to me he sucked me for awhile and i felt something and told him i thought i was going to pee again and he said no i think your going to cum.

He kept sucking me and my knees got weak and i started shooting in his mouth and he kept sucking me til it stopped and he said that was nice and it tasted good as he swallowed it,he looked at me and said did it feel good and i told him yes i had never felt anything like that before. After he was done i had to pee again and told him i had to pee and said i want you to pee in my mouth,he held my cock and opened his mouth and i started peeing, he put my cock in his mouth and i filled his mouth with my pee till he couldn't hold anymore and he squeezed my cock to stop it and he took his mouth off me and swallowed all of my pee then took my cock back in his mouth and let go if it and i finished peeing in his mouth and he swallowed all of it and said that was hot.

After that i pulled my pants up and told him i had to get going, he told me not to say anything to anyone and i never did,he would meet me just about everyday when i delivered his paper and would take me in his apartment and suck my cock he did this for a couple of months then told me he wanted to try other things with me but that is another story......

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home